MYSTIC QUARRY COVID-19 STATEMENT
We want everyone in our MQ community to know that we are closely
monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and taking action to keep our guests
safe. We understand that everyone right about now could use a getaway.
Our secluded sites allow Mystic Quarry to be the perfect place to get some
much-needed rest and relaxation.
With that being said, we are enforcing the policies and guidelines of the CDC
and Texas government. It is a privilege to be open that we do not take
lightly. Our top priority is being able to provide a safe and fun experience for
all our guests!
Currently, our resort is taking the following measures to help ensure its
- With the new Mystic Quarry App guests can bypass checking in at the
office and do a completely contactless check in!
- Our MQ app also features a virtual general store, which allows you to
order & have items delivered without entering the office.
- We provide hand sanitizer in the office and encourage its use.
- Masks are not required but encouraged. The front office is also happy
to help our guests outside if they would prefer.
- The fitness center will remain closed until further notice.
- The office, public restrooms and laundry rooms are being deep cleaned
frequently throughout the day. Please let the office know if any public
areas need attention.
- The hot tub is used by reservation only and is a $20 fee for a max
120-minute use. Due to COVID-19, only one rental allowed per
evening as it is cleaned between each use.
- We offer curbside trash pick-up for all guests: bag up your trash
between 8 am-4 pm and leave it outside of your cabin or RV to be
- Our live music is outdoors, and groups are asked to practice social
- When interacting with staff or other guests we ask that you practice
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com
A final note, we have significantly fewer people here on weekdays. If you
can take off a couple of days off midweek, we offer better rates & you have
more of the amenities to yourself!
We look forward to seeing you soon,
The MQ Team