- New large waterfall
- Clean, modern bath houses
- Laundry facilities
- Large clean, renovated Pool
- Italian 'calm' honey bees
- Bat boxes to help with insect control
- Hike and bike nature trail
- 2 Bocce courts
- 2 Horseshoes pits, washer pit
- Volleyball court next to pool
- Private hot tub available for rent
- Best in class Wi-Fi
- Conference/meeting room
- Recreation hall with 4 TVs
- Billards, Ping Pong
- Exercise room
- Rent-a-tent service ($10 / night)
- Rent-a-jungle hammocks ($10/night)
- Golf cart rental
- Outdoor event pavilion
- 14-passenger shuttle
- Canyon Lake Camping Experience
To add some more water features to our property, we have created a large interactive waterfall for dogs and people to enjoy. The water feature has a shallow pool at the base for dogs, children or curious adults to wade in and enjoy the flow of water. This is a man-made waterfall that has been placed in the side of a hill near a wet weather creek. It has a bridge to cross over to the waterfall when the wet weather creek is muddy or flowing. It is a peaceful place during the day or evening just to hang out and relax.
* We are still working on landscaping and will update pictures as we make progress.
OUTDOOR EVENT PAVILION
Do you have an upcoming family reunion, corporate outing or friends get together? The 30' x 40' outdoor covered pavilion with a cement deck is an ideal place to just relax, BBQ and enjoy the beautiful park setting in our primitive area. The entire area is full of manicured live oak trees and resides next to our 1-mile nature trail - you may see a deer or perhaps a fox mosey on through. We host a Friendsgiving under the pavilion every Thanksgiving - we set up a large TV so we don't miss the football games and simply enjoy the food, drink and excellent conversations with our fellow campers. We even have an occasional band come out and jam in the woods during the winter months.
MYSTIC QUARRY 14-PASSENGER SHUTTLE
We offer transportation to all Whitewater Amphitheater concerts in our 14-passenger Mystic Quarry shuttle. The cost is $10 per person for drop off and pickup. We offer on-demand pick up, so we will pick up as few as 1 person if we get called or text to pick up early. We do not require a full bus for pick up or drop off. We are committed to provide the best and most flexible Whitewater Amphitheater transportation in the Canyon Lake area.
Central Texas has a variety of wineries, breweries and distilleries open for tasting and we are conveniently located near many. A great way to visit these places is to rent our Mystic Quarry Shuttle! Our shuttle is comfortable, safe, and seats up to 14 passengers. Better yet, we provide the driver. We do ask you make arrangements at least 48 hours in advance; please call our office for pricing. A few places to visit are La Cruz de Comal, Dry Comal Creek Vineyards, Guadalupe Brewing Company, Treaty Oak Distilling.
Believe it or not, there is a small quarry at the back of property; hence, the name Mystic Quarry. There are many stories and folklore about 'the quarry' along with a few fossils that show up on occasion. We have been told that back in the 50's, when the Texas corp of engineers were building the Canyon Lake dam, several landowners in the area were asked to provide calichi (a combination of rock, limestone, clay and dirt) to help form the base of the dam. Mystic's 'Quarry' is the highest spot at the resort and provide outstanding sunsets and beautiful views. We even have a bat box at the top that has Mexican Freetail bats when they migrate to Texas in the spring. The box hold up to 250 bats. The 'Quarry' is a great place to hang or just take an afternoon walk.
GOLF CART RENTAL PRICES
- Weekend/Holiday Rental
- (Friday - Sunday)
- $39 / 4 hours
- $54 / 8 hours
- $69 / 24 hours
- Weekday Rental
- (Monday - Thursday)
- $34 / 4 hours
- $44 / 8 hours
- $59 / 24 hours
- 10% off on 3+ day rental
GOLF CART POLICY
- Must be 16 yrs old with a valid drivers license to drive the cart
- Must be 25 yrs old with a valid drivers license and credit card to rent the cart
- All insurance copy rules apply
- No more than 4 people can be on the golf cart
- Max load capacity is 500 lbs
- Mystic Quarry does not allow guests to bring their personal golf carts onto the property without prior approval. Daily use fee of $5 per day required during your stay.
- ALL Mystic Quarry rules apply when using your personal golf cart.
Chi-Chi Club Car
El Presidente Club Car
SunnyD Club Car
Green Machine EZGO
Blue Bell EZGO